MOVING FORWARD HOMES
Building A Better Future
- Design/Build: work with homeowner and/or architect to create a quality residence for the selected lot
- General contracting and consultations, including assistance with the permitting process
- Remodeling projects of any size
- Foundation work: repair, coordinating soil testing and samples, installation of pylons for new
Custom Home Build
1) Find a lot and purchase
2) Review of House and Drainage Plans
3) Owner Secures a Building Loan, if applicable
4) Review plans, soil testing and samples with owner and complete contract
5) Apply for permits
6) Meet with Decorator to choose exterior and interior finishes
Brent Smith has been in construction for over 20 years. After working for an oil drilling company domestically, he managed operations in the Middle East for a time. Since starting his own business in 2012, he has built more than 15 Custom/Spec homes and done numerous remodels. Brent does this work alongside his employees/sub contractors and in partnership with homeowners, architects, and engineers.
With Brent you can expect:
- Competence: high quality work done to or exceeding building code standards
- Integrity: trust built on his honest and fair attitude
- Responsibility: commitment to getting the job done while respecting the property of others, from job-site care to cleanup
Moving Forward is committed to providing the Western Slope customer a communicative experience. Brent listens to his customers’ needs, and keeps them appraised every step of the way - from the first contact to the last brush stroke.
“We have bought, sold and built many homes in our lifetime. Never before have we received the quality
workmanship and pride Brent Smith of Moving Forward Homes puts into his work. We
have confidently made referrals to folks who are looking to build a new home. Brent goes above and
beyond the sale, long after the deal is done!
We would not hesitate to recommend Moving Forward Homes to anyone.”